DoceboInspire Learning Awards is the chance to have your company in the spotlight for learning and development success and innovation!
Included in each DoceboInspire conference registration is a ticket to our Awards Ceremony Reception.
The Gala will take place from 7:00pm -11:00pm on October 11th at the Rec Room Roundhouse Toronto and will feature food, live music, games and an open bar.
We are now accepting applications! Apply below.
Best Employee Training Program
Awarded to the organization that has demonstrated innovation and business results in employee training.
Best Extended Enterprise Program
Awarded to the organization that has demonstrated innovation and business results in extended enterprise training (e.g. partners, customer and member training).
Best Use of Blended Learning
Awarded to the organization that has demonstrated innovation and business results by implementing a unique approach to blended learning.
Charles Jennings Awards for Excellence in 70:20:10
Awarded to an enterprise that has demonstrated innovation and business results through using the 70:20:10 approach.
Learning Innovation Champion of the Year
Awarded to a learning leader or team who has and continues to champion innovation in their learning programs, inspiring a new movement in their organization.
May 3, 2018: Applications open for submission
August 10, 2018: Deadline for submission of applications
September 5, 2018: Finalists announced for all categories
October 11, 2018: DoceboInspire Learning Awards Ceremony – Winners announced
Rules, Guidelines & Eligibility
- Deadline for applications is 4:00pm EST on Friday, August 10, 2018. Late applications will not be considered. Applications must be submitted on the online forms and will not be considered in any other format.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Applicant organizations must be current Docebo customer organizations.
- Applicant individuals must be current employees of Docebo customer organizations.
- There is no limit to the number of awards categories that an organization may apply to.
- There is no limit to the number of teams within an organization which may apply to any single award (e.g. organizations with multiple global locations may have multiple submissions to the same award category).