Docebo Annual Conference
September 16-18, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia
DoceboInspire Learning Awards is the chance to have your company in the spotlight for their success and innovation!
This year you’ll have the opportunity to apply for 7 different DoceboInspire Learning Awards which will be presented during the general session at DoceboInspire in Atlanta.
Be sure to download the form(s) to submit your application(s) by July 19th, 2019 at 4:00PM EST.
All awards category winners will receive one conference pass to DoceboInspire 2020.
7 Different Learning Award Categories To Choose From
Best Achievement in Mobile Learning
This award is presented to the organization who demonstrated the best and most innovative use of mobile in their learning program in 2019.
Best Achievement in Extended Enterprise Training
Awarded to the organization who developed the most innovative extended enterprise training program. The program can include multi-domain platforms that extended learning beyond the four walls of an organization.
Best Use of e-commerce
Presented to the customer who developed and implemented the best use of e-commerce in their learning platform and revenue generation strategy.
Rookie of the Year
Presented to a New Docebo Customer (started using Docebo after October 2018), who has shown the most innovating and exciting use of the Docebo platform.
Best Learning Experience Design
Customers with beautifully design learning platforms take notice! This award is for you if you’ve designed a beautiful, intuitive and flowing learning experience and design celebrate your success and apply for this award.
Best use of Social Learning Presented by Charles Jennings and the 70:20:10 Institute
Social learning elevates learning to the next level. If you’ve implemented a social learning strategy or are excelling with your social learning strategy this award is for you!
Applications open for submissions
Deadline for submission of applications
at 4:00pm EST
Finalists announced for all categories
Winners announced at DoceboInspire
Rules, Guidelines & Eligibility
- Deadline for applications is 4:00pm EST on Monday, July 19, 2019.
- Late applications may not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Applicant organizations must be current Docebo customer organizations.
- There is no limit to the number of awards categories that an organization may apply to.
- There is no limit to the number of teams within an organization which may apply to any single award (e.g. organizations with multiple global locations may – have multiple submissions to the same award category).
- In order to be considered for an award – all requirements on the application form must be completed.
- You must be authorized by your organization to submit the award on their behalf.
- Signed application form must accompany all submissions.
The judging panel is comprised of L&D experts and renowned international analysts.